My Best Friend's Wedding

So life is just tick-tocking on by one little click at a time.   I just found out the other day that one of my best friends is getting married this December. How strange! I'm beyond excited for her, but it's just one more reminder that this is it! It's all happening! -- apologies for the shameless Almost Famous reference.  I'm looking forward to being a bridesmaid and I have already started fantasizing about what I might wear.

I'm not sure what my friend has planned but I do know a little bit about her style (the complete opposite of mine? lol) She is quite the minimalist, while I fancy the ornate.  I configured this outfit keeping her tastes in mind and I really hope she likes it!  It's a little pricey but I love the color and the shape of the dress (a peacock in a corset!) and the silver shoes and chandelier earrings are the perfect feminine accents to this ensemble.  While I was tempted to include some real feathers in this arrangement I do appreciate the soft simplicity of this look.


New York & Co. at ShopStyle

1 comments:

juliebean | September 29, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Oh my GAH. that's gorgeous!! i love it!! i am going to show it to everyone this week. can you believe it?!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ps you know me like a book

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know