Happy Holidays.

   I need a hot-toddy and a claymation marathon.  This can only mean one thing: it is officially the holiday season. Seriously claymation Christmas shows are the best thing ever. Frosty? Rudolph? Baby Santa? You can't get any more classic than that. When I watch them, I feel like I time traveled back to the sixties and my mom is going to come at me for shooting my eye out with the BB gun I just got from Santa. She'll then go back to making liver with onions and drinking gin martinis while wearing a flower covered apron.  I'll cry, and then ask her if when I grow up I can drink gin too.

    The reality is that my boyfriend will probably be mocking my nostalgia and I'll be guzzling red wine. . . Oh the holidays.



  You really must try drinking and watching holiday shows, and if you're not into TV but you still need help taking a stroll down holiday lane. . . check out these songs

2 comments:

juliebean | November 30, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I hate Christmas time. Makes me suicidal. Oh well. I love your hair!!!!!!

stephanie Toole | August 30, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I saw this in your "you might also like" section.. and I couldnt help going back to look at it.. he was so little.. I am so excited for the holidays coming up... you better be there!

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know