Veni, Vidi, Vino. . .

 I love wine. It's no secret.  If I could replace water with wine I totally would.  That being said I'm pretty serious when it comes to vino and its accessories.  So I had this idea. . . my mom has these old wooden soda crates that are really cool but kinda useless on their own.  I had more than an idea actually. Have you ever had one of those ideas that's almost like a dream, an epiphany, something you just know it will be amazing when you do it?

That's how I felt when I came up with the idea to turn this old crate into hanging wine storage.  I headed over to my local hardware store (Ace Hardware woohoo) and found a metal insert that has brackets for hanging wine glasses.  I just screwed the frame into the top of the crate and voila!  Like I said it was fated, because the metal frame slid perfectly into the crate.  The result is this vintage rustic and awesome solution for storing wine glasses. . .




3 comments:

Lea | November 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

you are so crafty! this is so rustic, i love it!

Madamoiselle Natalia | November 11, 2009 at 7:26 AM

wow thats great~! I really like the blog....the pictures are really good do you take them?

Rachel | November 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I do take the pictures. Isnt this cool? It holds nine glasses. I'm really stoked about it. Too bad you live billions of miles away and can't visit me lol :(

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know