Because I Know You Want to Call Me

So now that I have an actual job and quite possibly a career I get the great and previously withheld honor of getting business cards! I know, I'm like a real girl finally.

Well it turns out that these coveted little slips of paper take a long time to order. That or someone in the business office has dropped the ball as I've been waiting several months. I wonder, which is it more likely to be? Hmm. . .

Anyway one day soon I will have them. But you know I needed something in the interim, because people are like constantly asking for my number. Especially French people, it's kind of weird. I have to tell them, "um no no mon cherie, I have noothing to write eet on, I apoloogizze" (Yah and I rock a French accent too).

It's as though Three Kisses Studio knew my conundrum & designed the below especially for me. Its tres chic & so easy. Just print and voila! You can pass out your card to a bunch of French suitors.


You may have already seen these on Love, Obsess Inspire since that's where I found them. In which case goody goody gumdrops for you!

Head over to Love, Obsess, Inspire to download.. These are too cute!

2 comments:

Daydream Believer | March 2, 2010 at 3:30 PM

I want business cards. Unfortunately, teachers really don't need them. :-(

Rachel | March 2, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Hmm so maybe Three Kisses Studio really designed these with you in mind and not me! lol
The fact of the matter is that I don't know who I will ever pass any of my business cards out to.
But it indicates my stature. Which is elevated. Seriously.

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know