For the Love of a Good Chocolate Croissant

I would do anything.
I would sign on the dotted line & 
let the devil take my soul.
For just one more bite
filled with buttery explosions
& sinful chocolate ribbons.
Like the torture of old memories
while once sweet,  turned bitter,
So I suffer
from a longing for their flaky outer crusts
their sweet inner linings.
Long after they are all consumed.


I honestly think I've missed my calling as a writer of food erotica.
And yes, I know, I may have a problem of some sort.

6 comments:

Efrain | April 16, 2010 at 2:36 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous | April 16, 2010 at 7:42 PM

mmmmm looks good! :D


I want some!

haha

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Rose | April 16, 2010 at 10:31 PM

ohh yum! I love chocolate crossants!

Rose

Laura Loo | April 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM

uhm YUM!!! i've never had one! :o that looks diiiivine. what sexy prose you've written about it :p

Style Stars | April 20, 2010 at 4:55 AM

those look amazing, yumm!!!

xx

youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

escapade | April 20, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Amazing! Pain au chocolat is one of my favourite things in the whole world!

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know