Christmas Wishes

If you happen to know the real-life me (much more boring than the blogger-me I should mention) then you probably received one of these in the mail.

If you know me and didn't, I apologize. I was drinking red wine while writing. So some maaay have slipped through some rose colored cracks. Or it was the Post Office. Yes, yes it  must have been them.

Wishing everyone the merriest Christmas! The older I get I'm realizing how much the holidays are really about family ( however crazy or annoying), friends, and relaxing together the best way you can. Be it with special food, drinks, games or presents.

So I hope you are doing these things, somewhere warm, cozy & happy.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous | December 23, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Anonymous | December 24, 2010 at 6:01 AM

amen, sister! your card is so fabulous, i hope you have a wonderful dreamy magical holiday!!! i'm heading to boston to be with fam... thats really what its all about !! :)

ps..i dont believe that you are boring in real life !

Jennie B | December 24, 2010 at 6:49 AM

Such a cute card. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday and a glamorous New Year!

Gorgeous Glam | December 28, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Hey chica! Hope you had a great Christmas! And yes you should make those cupcake ornaments and send me some! ;)So I loooove your new header! You have to keep it! It's so perfect! hmm you might need to make me a header one of these days! Happy New year coming up! xo

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know