Slow Motion Goodness

The bf and I often find ourselves reminiscing about our youth gone by.
Ok, obviously our youth has not completely passed us, but we really miss
that sweet, carefree feeling that comes with an insane amount of freedom
combined with a total lack of responsibility.
A.K.A. college.

So we try our best to catch every last fleeting moment of it.
By moving in slow-motion. By abandoning responsibility and stress, even if just for a day.
Today we spent a leisurely afternoon at the park.
Santa Barbara has some really great ones.
Eating cheese, munching on strawberries.
Watching people with their kids play catch. Tracking a Boston Terrier run back and forth after a bouncy blue ball.
You know, just kicking off our shoes and doing nothing

 
 
oh, and did I mention I bought a new painting a bit ago? I just love it :)


4 comments:

Madamoiselle Natalia | February 7, 2011 at 9:47 AM

I couldn't agree more! ps. love the painting!

Aileen Kim | February 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM

so true. The more we get older, the more complicated things seem to be. It is always nice to get that carefree feeling once in a while and just lay there basking under the sun, loving every second of it. Have a great day!

Unknown | February 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hey girl, long time no talk! It is looking gorgeous over here! This post reminded me of that song "Slow Motion for me, slow motion for me" lol! XX!

Gorgeous Glam | February 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Ahh I sooo need this!! I've had the longest week and it's only Wed.!!! Ya you should totally do your hair like the model did in my post and take pics for us!

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know