Hollywood Glam Headboard

I must admit a long kept secret.  I have a bit of a fetish for mirrored furniture.  I used to wonder if this implied something about me, (am I a closeted narcissist to want mirrors everywhere?) but then I decided I don't care because its all just so pretty! It seems I'm not the only one obsessed, because mirrored furniture is sold in the best retailers for very high prices. This means its out of my reach and I never get the chance to indulge in my guilty pleasure.  When I found this DIY project from Sunset I fell in love.  I will be moving into a new apartment soon and when I do this project is definitely being put to use!

The idea is just to arrange small lightweight mirrors in a grid pattern. That's it! Yet look how nice it turns out.



Ikea has a set of Sorli mirrors for only $4.99 I am so excited to try this out and will post pictures of the finished product

1 comments:

stephanie Toole | September 24, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Very cute! I like how the edges of the mirror are rounded. Cant wait to see what it looks like. What colors are you going to do in your bedroom?

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know