Oh if I were a rich girl, yada yada yada yaaaa



 All day long I'd biddy biddy bum, in these awesome boots! love these blue suede shoes! I imagine an 18th century aristocrat reclining with a parasol somewhere, perhaps munching on some cake?



and only fitting to such fabulous blue suede boots would be something I've been curious to try myself:

Blue velvet cake! I looove red velvet cake, and ever since I discovered there is a blue variety I've been dying to try making it! Since my endeavors in baking tend to be messy and time consuming, I haven't had a chance yet.  But when I get the time I'm going to try this recipe fro Paula Dean.

As for the boots I've got the budget of a pauper, so I'll just have to keep dreaming. . . .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know