Daydream, I Fell Asleep Amid the Flowers

It's yet another summer day in Santa Barbara, which means a dense fog is rolling along the terracotta rooftops & it is nearly impossible to drag your bones out of bed. Especially when you find a warm body next to you that says "skip work today". 
While your body must refuse this request, it lingers. Your mind rebels and you come to find that it has in fact, decided to skip work. 
And so you daydream.

Of soft whites

of different times

of sweet sparkles

and of course
of true romance!
for indulging my daydreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous | July 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Beautiful pictures :)

Unknown | July 20, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Oh, lovely! Happy to indulge, any time! Did you skip work today? Bad girl! XO!

J. | July 20, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Love the park bench picture! And, I totally want that necklace now haha.

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know