Affordable Online Interior Design--Yes, You Heard Right

Affordable & online are not normally two words that come to mind
when I hear interior design.
But that is exactly what describes
Just choose "your style" from their style categories (which are sooo cute)
send in some pictures & measurements
and voila! They send you an interior design
with  paint swatches,products available for purchase and a bunch of stuff!

I think I'm a combination of these four styles they have on their site.
Even though I may not be in the market for a design
these sweet images & their clever idea
makes me very happy!
Check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous | August 4, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Cute stuff!

Laura Loo | August 5, 2010 at 1:47 AM

hehe, that is so cute! I think I'm a mix of Bleeker St. and Rue Claudel. Very cute.

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know