Adieu (for the moment)

I really love this image by Gallery 32, Trina Baker photography


I'm almost off on my longest road trip ever.
If you are a pray-er, you might want to say a little prayer
for the bf.  Because Rachel in a car for six hours is bound to be exciting.
There will be laughter & tears, plenty of snacks, god-awful radio karaoke, & the ever present possibility of a complete mental & emotional meltdown.
I do not like car rides. lol

But I wanted to leave you with a little reminder
that summer is just beginning
and there are plenty of adventures to be had & great reading to be done.
So keep an eye out for my summer reading list!
Here are some participants so far.
Check them out, they rock.
Add your name, or add a book!  
You never know what type of things you might end up reading
if you leave the decision making to me!
and if you don't like reading that's ok too.
Because I really hate math. Like alot.
So no hard feelings :)

Little Blue Deer
Gorgeous Glam
Miss Makes Alot
Daydream Believer
Coeur de La
The Sassy Steel Magnolia

These blogs are all great, & each in their own way which makes this very exciting.
Once the list is up & running anyone participating will have a special place in my heart
on my sidebar so that people can
1. See how cool you are for reading books lol
2. Have a chance to read your blog because random blog finding is so fun!


3 comments:

Anonymous | July 3, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Hope you have fun on your trip!

Gorgeous Glam | July 6, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Have a great trip!! Take lots of pics! xoxo

Unknown | July 7, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Oh Rachel, I can't wait to hear about your trip! It is going to me amazing, and I'm with Taj, take lots of pictures! XO!

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know