O.M.G. Love: The Monday Before Vacation Edition

It's Monday morning before my vacation week
and it's all I can think about!
I decided to post some OMFG Art.
Because I love this artist
and her work feels
easy-breezy
like I'm already on vacation
sipping a pina colada some wine
and resting my weary feet.
I love her use of color
& her interior inspirations.
You may have already met her before
via Design Sponge & some other lovelies
who displayed her
Check her out! She has an Etsy too. Stephanie Levy. Love her!

4 comments:

Anonymous | June 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Love it!

Good Girls Studio | June 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Love how she fills the space! This is my Mon. before I leave on vacation (tonight!) whoohooo!

Gorgeous Glam | June 28, 2010 at 2:54 PM

These are great!
vacation yay! I've got 3 more wks till mine and I went shopping on my lunch break. NICE. so much for saving
anyhow...yes a book club is right up my alley.
2nd-good brushes that are not expensive: I will e-mail you, but start with Sonia Kashuk's foundation brush at target. It's a cult classic in the makeup world. $14.99 compared to MAC at $30 and up. xoxo

stephanie Toole | June 28, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Love the lemonade one!!!

Post a Comment

If you like my blog-ey, and you think it's sex-y, come on sugar let me know